• Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment time, for processing your paperwork. If your paperwork is not completed by your appointment time, your appointment will have to be re-scheduled.
• Complete all sections of Paperwork including your Medical, Family and Surgical History, etc.
• Provide a copy of a Photo ID, Insurance Card and Prescription Drug Card (if applicable)
• If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so within 24 hours, if possible. We try to accommodate urgent visits, walks in and other care coordination activities. This is greatly appreciated. We have a big family.
To Download our New Patient Registration Packet
New Patient Appointments
What to Expect and what will be Different.
Here are a few words about Our Doctor and his Medical Practice:
At Our Office, we strive to bring back the personal experience of having an Old-Fashioned Family Physician. As a Medical Practice, Story Family Medicine is fully dedicated and designed to provide our patients with Complete Medical Care, Coordination and the best Community Resources available.
Dr. Story takes his own office phone calls directly, after hours and on the weekends, in case of an emergency. Our office keeps appointments available for urgent visits, if needed, as well as scheduled follow ups for routine care.
* Dr. Story is credentialed at Fawcett Memorial Hospital and handles his own hospital admissions.
This prevents unnecessary testing and helps decrease hospital stays since your current condition and medical history is reviewed by your Family Physician. Once discharged, our office provides coordination with transitional care and home-based medical services.